Universal Studios Home Entertainment (“USHE”) offers a DVD Replacement Program for consumers who have damaged their USHE DVDs (“Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program”). If you would like to replace a damaged DVD or DVDs, please read the following:
By clicking “I Accept” below you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions in connection with the replacement of your DVD(s):
- USHE reserves the right to change or terminate its Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program and/or policy at any time and for any reason.
- All replacements of DVDs are subject to availability.
- Nothing in this Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program shall require USHE to replace any DVD.
- Nothing in this Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program shall require USHE to replace a particular DVD version with an identical version and USHE may, in its sole discretion, replace a particular DVD title with a different version of such DVD title.
- By shipping your damaged DVD to USHE, you are representing and warranting the following:
- You purchased and are the rightful owner of such DVD;
- The DVD is an authentic DVD distributed by USHE;
- You are transferring ownership of such damaged DVD to USHE;
- The DVD is damaged and such damage has resulted in flawed playback of the content.
- No more than ten (10) titles may be returned to USHE for the Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program per household address per year.
- USHE is not responsible for DVDs lost in transit from you.
- The Consumer Damaged DVD Replacement Program is limited to non-commercial, non-trade requests only and under no circumstances will USHE replace any damaged DVD which (a) is intended to be used for commercial purposes; (b) belongs to any type of commercial establishment; or (c) may be used in connection with any type of commercial establishment.
- USHE replaces Region 1 DVDs only and for consumers with U.S. addresses only.
While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Universal's policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Universal or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Universal is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.